Before buying the IDL from any company you have to know:
1. The IDD is a NON-Government document.
2. The IDD can't substitute a state-issued driver's license and a photo ID card.
3. The IDD can't verify your identity.
4. The IDD doesn't give you the permission to drive legally in the U.S.
and any other country without a state-issued driver's license, a state-issued identification card,
valid immigration documents, or a passport.
5. The Unofficial International Drivers Document can't be used in the country where you received your state-issued driver's license.
6. All rental car companies have their own corporation rules. If you plan to rent a car in some country,
you have to call the rental company and observe the company's rules and regulations before you buy the IDD.